Aloo capsicum is an easy to prepare and quick sabzi which tastes really good. Learn how to prepare it by following this recipe.
- Potato - 2
- Capsicum/Bell pepper - 1 medium
- Onion - 1 medium.
- Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander/Dhaniya powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin/Jeera powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/4 tsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - As needed
- Oil - 1 tbsp
How To Prepare Aloo Capsicum Sabzi:
- Wash and peel potatoes and cut them into small triangle-shaped pieces and cut capsicum into squares. Dice onion into fine long pieces.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add mustard seeds. When they start spluttering, add onions and fry till they are transparent.
- Add the potatoes and capsicum and turmeric and mix well, fry in medium flame till they are half cooked.
- Add the Jeera, dhaniya, chilli powder and salt and mix well, add a little water (not too much as this is a dry curry) and close with lid and cook in low flame.
- Check if the veggies are cooked, add the garam masala powder and mix well and switch off after 2-3 minutes.
- The sabzi is ready to serve. Tastes really good with rotis.